Thursday, February 14, 2013

BSBP SNEAK PEEK!

Well, it's official, my bead soup is finally complete and off to Monica in Washington state, YAY!  It's been nice getting to know her and I hope we'll stay connected after the final reveal.  Interesting tidbit...we're both East coast transplants!  Monica lived in California for a long time and I just moved to San Diego last summer.  Gotta love Cali!  We also both share a deep love and appreciation for the sea.  That's a big ol' hint people...humm, are hints allowed??  They are here!  HA ;)

Here's a sneak peek at the mix of goodies she'll be receiving...

 
 
 
Bye-bye my beauties!  Parting is such sweet sorrow...at least in this case because these components are AWESOME :D  I hope Monica enjoys them.  If she has HALF the fun creating her new piece(s) as I did mixing this bead soup then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment